Thursday, November 30, 2006

Plan to Learn: Case Studies in eLearning Project Management

I've never heard of the Canadian eLearning Enterprise Alliance (CeLAE). I think I'm embarassed by that first statement (*smile*), but I'll move on anyway. Via Stephen Downes' OLDaily, I found out that CeLAE has recently published an eBook (PDF Format) that will be interesting to all members of eLearning Course Development Teams. Especially those working in the higher education setting. Written by 29 authors from eight different countries, it has a strong Canadian compenent from various academic institutions such as Seneca College, University of British Columbia, Athabasca University, University of Saskatchewan, University of Calgary, and University of New Brunswick just to name a few. It's called Plan to Learn: Case Studies in eLearning Project Management. Definitely worth a look!

No comments: